
There are those who believe that the X Games or Bronc Riding are two of the more extreme sporting events available to man. Some may include BASE Jumping or Evel Knievel's exploits as the most death-defying. he Romans had gladiators in their coliseum, and teenagers today have Ultimate Fighting. However, I would suggest that "Driving the Streets of Kampala in a manual shift (using the left hand, with the steering wheel on the right side of the car - British-style, and driving on the left side of the road) Truck" be added to the top of the list of daredevil activities available to mankind. This clip is of one of our first days behind the wheel (and when I say "our", I mean Brad's - because I don't have enough testosterone in my system to engage in this activity to-date).
1 comment:
The street is so narrow i would be afraid that I would hit the person on the bike.
Post a Comment